Question Windows 10 install on another hdd

Oct 22, 2020
Hi my question is ,can l still play currently installed games from my external hard drive after installing windows10 on it? Or do l have to install them again?

l must add that the option to keep installed programs and personal files its unable to mark,l can select the personal files options only
ALSO THERE IS NO OPTION TO SELECT WHICH DRIVE l WANT TO INSTALL IT, it just start the installation like nothing,so l dont know if its installing on my external or not

Last edited:

USAFRet

Titan
Hi my question is ,can l still play currently installed games from my external hard drive after installing windows10 on it? Or do l have to install them again?

l must add that the option to keep installed programs and personal files its unable to mark,l can select the personal files options only
ALSO THERE IS NO OPTION TO SELECT WHICH DRIVE l WANT TO INSTALL IT, it just start the installation like nothing,so l dont know if its installing on my external or not
A bit confusing here.

"from my external hard drive after installing windows10 on it"
Installing Win 10 ON the external drive?

For your second part, please elaborate that whole paragraph.

Oct 22, 2020
A bit confusing here.

"from my external hard drive after installing windows10 on it"
Installing Win 10 ON the external drive?

For your second part, please elaborate that whole paragraph.
yea,lve actually writed it wrong,l have a secondary hdd where l have only files like movies,music,some games installed that l run from it currently
so l want to install the last version of win10