Question Windows 10 install stuck on loop

Apr 28, 2019
Hello,

I just bought a new SSD, and want to install W10 on it.
I downloaded the installer on a usb and ran it, but whenever my pc reboots after this screen:
8wi9p3.jpg

It restarts the begins the installation from the start.

I've tried to disconnect the USB upon restart, which gave me a 'No OS detected' error.
I also tried to run startup repair, but windows wasnt able to repair it.

Hi, the SSD is the only drive in the system so it should boot from it without the USB being present,
but whenever I remove the USB, it boots into the BIOS (even without pressing the key for it).
Okay sounds like you have it plugged into sata 3,4,or 5 blah blah blah.... If your mobo is a pain in buttucks, like mine. You will need to open up the case unplug the sata from mobo and look close it should number them " MAKE SURE It's plugged into sata 0, 1"

Apr 28, 2019
Okay sounds like you have it plugged into sata 3,4,or 5 blah blah blah.... If your mobo is a pain in buttucks, like mine. You will need to open up the case unplug the sata from mobo and look close it should number them " MAKE SURE It's plugged into sata 0, 1"
This doesnt seem to make a difference, Ive changed the sata from the top right to the top left and bottom left port since I couldnt find the numbers on the motherboard, and it still boots to the bios if I dont have the usb in it

Apr 28, 2019
Is legacy mode enable in bios if not windows 10 will not post

The Boot Device Control is set to UEFI and Legacy OPROM (other choices arae Legacy OPROM only, UEFI only)

Motherboard and ssd?

Maximus VIII Gene

Samsung 860 EVO 1tb

The Boot Device Control is set to UEFI and Legacy OPROM (other choices arae Legacy OPROM only, UEFI only)

Maximus VIII Gene

Samsung 860 EVO 1tb
Try uefi only windows isn't an op format never has been i dont think