https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ssBXgw

i9-9900k
Asus Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wifi
Corsair H115 RGF AIO Cooler
2080 Super
32GB 3000mhz Corsair DDR4 Ram
Corsair AX760 Power Supply
Samsung M.2 970 evo

Computer turns on, no error codes. I put in (have tried many) Windows 10 USB drive created Microsoft Website tool. Installation starts and goes smoothly until the first restart where I get a windows installation error stating 1 of 3 things. Either a "windows cannot be installed on this hardware configuration", "windows installation error occurred" or a blue screen restart into one of the first two. I am thinking it is the motherboard since I have taken out all non essential parts and tried each ram stick individually. I was able to install windows on a different computer using the same drive but cannot get it to load on the new build.

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I've tried multiple times, works fine on my other pc but not this new one. I just updated the bios on my motherboard too. All the parts are working fine but I can't install windows.

Apr 1, 2019
When you’re running the installation media hold shift+f10. At the command prompt type: cd x:\windows\system32\oobe. Once you’re in that directory type: msoobe. Follow the instructions on there and see if it’ll allow the installation to continue