Windows 10 installation problem on Lenovo 100s ideapad

Apr 16, 2018
Hello, I've been trying to re-install Windows manually from my USB stick but without any luck.
Keep in mind that this laptop doesn't have a CD-DVD drive, therefore installation from the USB seems to be the only possible way.
Originally this laptop came in with Windows 10 x64, but my main intent was to install an older version of Windows. However, no matter which version of Windows I try to install I always get the same problem as described in this picture:
2ded7a0317.jpg

Note that in that photo I'm currently trying to install Windows 10 x64 bit.

These are all the available options in my bios menu:
fabc4eaa8f.jpg

f216c8e796.jpg

97d80b5ac0.jpg

bbda8455b5.jpg

What I've already tried:

• I tried looking where to change "IDE" to "AHCI" as in many cases, this is the ultimate solution to this problem. However, there is no such option in my built-in bios.

• I did exactly as instructed in this guide to create a new partition manually using a command prompt inside Windows repair tool. This doesn't seem to have any effect on my current problem after trying to install Windows again after restart.

• I tried deleting all the available hard drives inside of Windows installation screen (see picture 1), formatting the only hard drive available, as well as manually creating a New partition. Still no luck.

I've never experienced with anything like this before while installing Windows. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Apr 16, 2018
I solved it. This laptop only accepts installation from Windows 10 x64 and ONLY from USB 2.0 None of the error messages I've been receiving helped me whatsoever so I had to do everything trial in error.

Mod Edit for Language and Attitude :no: