iDefective

Commendable
Mar 19, 2020
I recently decided to completely reinstall windows on my Desktop PC (due to a ton of corrupted windows files preventing me from just 'repairing' it. So I made a Windows Media Tool and tried to boot my pc up on it.

To my dismay, instead of opening an installer, it gave me this screen instead, and I have no idea what to do. Help?
image0.jpg

PCMDDOCTORS

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2015
I recently decided to completely reinstall windows on my Desktop PC (due to a ton of corrupted windows files preventing me from just 'repairing' it. So I made a Windows Media Tool and tried to boot my pc up on it.

To my dismay, instead of opening an installer, it gave me this screen instead, and I have no idea what to do. Help?
image0.jpg

Perhaps maybe the storage device you are using is damaged or maybe the data or power cable is loose or not connected if it's a regular hard drive or SSD. Do you see the drive in question in the BIOS?

iDefective

Commendable
Mar 19, 2020
The System wasn't recognizing the SSD, because of issues. but even once I fixed that, it is still giving me the broken screen instead of a Windows Installer Interface.

Additionally the SSD is a NVME 1TB from Samsung so it doesn't require power cables, and is brand new.