Windows 10 installer on a loop

EXQNGaming

Respectable
Jun 26, 2016
Hello!

I have just built a pc and tried to install windows 10 but after i selected the drive to install it on it did all the updates and copied the files from the usb but after that it went to restart and just threw me back to the installer where you select language, meyboard input and timezone i think.

Anyways thanks for your help.

Solution
No. If the computer has begun restarting, you have to remove the USB stick, it'll have finished copying whatever it needs by then.

EXQNGaming

Respectable
Jun 26, 2016
Havent tried that since the key for windows 10 got recognized and read that it doesent need internet, but i dont think that could be the problem since it installs everything goes to restart and than im just greeted with the home page of the installer.

Colif

Win 11 Master
the installer is dumb... when you get to this screen and it says it needs to restart, remove the USB and it won't do this trick

5409d1412183017-clean-install-windows-10-a-6_install_windows_10.jpg

kingsisland2

Prominent
Feb 14, 2018

I am having the same issue with my desktop, if someone could help me it would be amazing. To give a back story, I wanted to overclock my ram and so I went into BIOS. When I went to turn my computer off so that I could turn it back on to get into BIOS, the computer began a windows update. So, after it updated, I turn it back off again and went into BIOS. I turned on XMP mode on and when I went to save and restart, my screen went blue and it said that something went wrong. When I went to turn it off and back on, it immediately took me to the windows 10 installer. Now I do not know what to do. I have tried to install windows 10 and followed many instructions by many people step by step but nothing is working, please someone give me guidance.

Colif

Win 11 Master

can you make your own question? Its more likely to be answered by others
Showing details of PC parts (if its a brand name PC, make/model will be enough).

Show a link to it here and I will see what I can do.