Windows 10 is crashing, ntoskrnl.exe symbols WRONG and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

queisi

Reputable
Dec 11, 2015
Hi, guys!

I've been having ntoskrnl.exe crashes and Windows shutdowns etcetc with both Win7 and 10. I have formated my PC recently and lost all mini dump logs and got no BSW to show you, as it is not collecting minidumps anymore either. I have bought a new motherboard DD3, new RAM DD3, new graphic card and new CPU. It pointed to memory in the beginning, with memory loss warnings and such. I am not a very wealthy guy and want to isolate the problem so I can buy the ONE thing that is failing me. Do you have any idea how to, or do you see what's the problem in the pattern here? It has nothing to do with drivers, I have tried new and old. In safemode I sometimes crash and sometimes don't.

Solution
ntoskrnl.exe errors with high CPU use and high memory use, usually indicate a problem with Superfetch.

Go to Services and Stop it, or disable it, and see if it's any better. I personally had to do it several times before it behaved normally.

Bill

W Fallon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
ntoskrnl.exe errors with high CPU use and high memory use, usually indicate a problem with Superfetch.

Go to Services and Stop it, or disable it, and see if it's any better. I personally had to do it several times before it behaved normally.

Bill

Solution