Question Windows 10 is not detecting motherboard.

LekhaRoy

Prominent
May 28, 2019
Recently I installed Windows 10 in my PC. Everything is working as it should be except my audio driver. Because of this I went to seach my PC motherboard details so that I can manually download then install audio driver. When I searched my system details it showed a message saying "To be filled by OEM".

how do I fix this problem? Please help!

LekhaRoy

Prominent
May 28, 2019
What specific model computer do you have?
What audio chipset does your motherboard have?
Due to the "to be filled by O.E.M" message I am unable to get my system details through my PC. But when I start my PC, it displays ASRock H61M-VS.. apart from that I don't know any other details about my motherboard so far.

LekhaRoy

Prominent
May 28, 2019
Apparently the issue is that ASRock H61M-VS does not support windows 10 😑 that's why it's not showing up on my system details. What do I do? I'm not having any other issues other than the audio driver. Is there any way around this? Or do I have to go back to Windows 7 now? 😖

Apparently the issue is that ASRock H61M-VS does not support windows 10 😑 that's why it's not showing up on my system details. What do I do? I'm not having any other issues other than the audio driver. Is there any way around this? Or do I have to go back to Windows 7 now? 😖
What it has for sound is "5.1 CH HD Audio (VIA® VT1705 Audio Codec)" and you need drivers for it.
https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/S...-HD-Audio-Driver-111100e-for-Windows-10.shtml