Windows 10 issue

Vince1216

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
I purchased an amd 5350 quad processor running 2.05ghz. Paired with an asus 750ti. All of this on an asus am1ma mini itx board. I used a used win10 usb drive i had from my last build and it worked, however it does display a watermark on the desktop reminding me it is not a full version of win10. All 25 updates for motherboard and some for gpu wont install. Is this due to not having a comp. Op. System? Also games, not tripple a and also not terraria run with a stutter. Is this due to not having updated drivers, or did i go to cheap on cpu? Thanx

Solution
That CPU is really weak and was originally intended for deprived locations or as a cheap office computer so no wonder you get stutters. Not a single AM1 CPU can bring decent performance, especially not in games.

nooneisback

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2014
That CPU is really weak and was originally intended for deprived locations or as a cheap office computer so no wonder you get stutters. Not a single AM1 CPU can bring decent performance, especially not in games.

Solution

uguv

Distinguished
It's probably saying that windows isn't activated which is because you changed the motherboard and your Windows license is tied to the motherboard. If you have a retail version of windows you can probably call Microsoft and have it activated. If you have an OEM version then you likely have to buy another license for Windows.

TRENDING THREADS