[SOLVED] Windows 10 Keeps Having Random Issues

Nov 29, 2018
Ok so i do wanna apologize if im doing this in the wrong forum but im really hoping to get some answers for this. So lately my windows 10 has been acting weird with issues and what i mean is one minute my windows loads and my pc runs perfectly and the next my windows with either A) Not load at all and tell me to reboot and select proper drive or B) i will see the windows 10 icon and loading symbol and after that the icon will go away but the loading symbol will just stay there and just be in a infinite loading loop and nothing happens at all. So i did run a system scan with Avast and Malwarebytes to see if there were any viruses on my pc and nothing popped up at all i then proceeded to scan both of my 1TB HDD and no errors were found at all. So im hoping to see if anyone has an answer as to why this happens randomly and i also did check to see if there were any loose wires at all and nothing seemed loose

System Specs
GPU-GTX 1060 6GB
CPU-I7 6700K
RAM-Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3000mhz
MOBO-GIGABYTE Z270XP

Solution
if you did a win 10 update then started getting the issues then back track and remove the update and see if the issues go away. If this doesn't apply then try win 10 repair built into win 10.

defiantuk

Reputable
Jul 22, 2014
if you did a win 10 update then started getting the issues then back track and remove the update and see if the issues go away. If this doesn't apply then try win 10 repair built into win 10.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS