Windows 10 Keeps shutting randomly

I_am_the_noob_here

Reputable
Mar 22, 2015
So I starting having this problem around a month ago. My pc keeps shutting down and random times and I dont know what is causing it. I know for fact that its not the pc because I bought a new case and a new power supply and the problems were still happening. So I think theres something wrong with my hard drive or os but I dont know for sure. Any suggestions?

Solution
Download Windows 10 ISO then use Rufus to burn the iso directly into the flash drive, when you have done that successfully connect your flash drive to one of your USB ports, try to boot your flash drive in boot menu then when you have main windows 10 installation menu open CMD by holding Shift F10 key when that is completed type in:

-Diskpart
- Listdisk
- Clean
- Convert to GPT

This method format your main internal hard drive and return back to your main windows 10 installation choose your partition and install windows 10.

I_am_the_noob_here

Reputable
Mar 22, 2015

hey thanks man but I dont know what files to delete and what to keep so I will be trying to wipe my hdd and install windows 10 again. Do you know how I can wipe my entire hdd including os without using dban? (I only have one usb thumbdrive)

Flenzodar Hardware

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Download Windows 10 ISO then use Rufus to burn the iso directly into the flash drive, when you have done that successfully connect your flash drive to one of your USB ports, try to boot your flash drive in boot menu then when you have main windows 10 installation menu open CMD by holding Shift F10 key when that is completed type in:

-Diskpart
- Listdisk
- Clean
- Convert to GPT

This method format your main internal hard drive and return back to your main windows 10 installation choose your partition and install windows 10.

Solution