Question Windows 10 - keyboard and mouse are not working after start up ?

Aug 2, 2021
Hello guys,

I am aware that there are already many posts on the forum asking about why the keyboard and mouse don't work in Windows 10, however, after researching, I haven't been able to find a post that exactly describes my current problem.
So basically, this is what's happened:
  1. Turned on PC just like any other day > the cursor didn't show and the keyboard didn't work (EXCEPT for some function keys??)
  2. There was a Windows Update prior to this but 2 days before, which means yesterday I was still able to use the PC without a problem
  3. Went into Recovery Mode > Mouse and Keyboard worked, which means this must have been a software problem
  4. Tried to restore to the last configuration > FAILED (because it said there was a missing file, even though this method has worked for me in the past)
  5. Tried to boot in Safe Mode with Networking > FAILED because mouse and keyboard still didn't work
  6. Tried to boot in to BIOS but didn't work either because when I mash the DEL button, didn't seem like the PC is registring the action
Can I fix this problem when no method seems to work?
If I have to reinstall Windows 10 then how can I do that if I can't access BIOS?

Hardware:
  • Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse
  • AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • ASUS TUF Gaming B450M Plus II
  • Gigabyte GTX 2060 6G