Windows 10 lag (mouse, folders, etc.)

IvoAlbino

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017
So I clean install Windows 10 for 2 times already...
Second time and even dc'd from internet to install drivers as I thought it would be a conflit with w10 update plus me installing drivers.
But I still encounter this annoying error where everything seems with lag... The cursor moving is not fluid as it was before... I really hate this windows, my computer has 3 months and I keep having issues with it :/
Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Solution
Ok i now understand this problem, i had the same issue with a laptop. Uninstall the current GPU drivers and try installing the older drivers and not current ones. What is your GPU model

maruniverse7

Notable
Jan 6, 2018

If your mouse is a brand like Logitech, Try installing drivers for the mouse at the website
Check windows updates and let the computer update
Update to latest GPU drivers from the manufacturers website

IvoAlbino

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017

My mouse is a zowie, there's no drivers need for them.
Already have the latest GPU drivers as well, did a clean install of them again after re installing W10 and still didn't work :/

maruniverse7

Notable
Jan 6, 2018

Try connecting the keyboard and mouse to the back of the motherboard USB ports. Try both 2.0 and 3 types

IvoAlbino

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017

Tried as well, is the same... Rotating the mouse really fast I can se all the copies of it behind, it's not responding instantly. Tried with another mouse, its the same. Getting desperate over here

maruniverse7

Notable
Jan 6, 2018
Try some of these steps.

USB Power Saving Mode
If you're experiencing mouse lockups or failures, it may be because your computer is automatically turning off the power to a USB Root Hub.

Go to your Control Panel > System > Hardware tab > and click on the "Device Manager" button.
In the Device Manager window, find the item or items labeled "Universal Serial Bus controllers." Open it, and double-click the first item called "USB Root Hub."
In the USB Root Hub Properties dialog, click on the "Power Management" tab.
"Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is checked by default. Uncheck this box, and click "OK."

Source: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5365-RXBN-5508

IvoAlbino

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017

seems just about the same mate :(

IvoAlbino

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017
this only happens in the desktop... for example in the csgo menu area, its really fluid and there's no problem... whilst in the desktop at 144hertz 1920x1080 it's seems like the monitor is a 60 hertz monitor and mouse response is slow, don't get it

maruniverse7

Notable
Jan 6, 2018

is this always happening or does it only when gaming or other applications

maruniverse7

Notable
Jan 6, 2018
Ok i now understand this problem, i had the same issue with a laptop. Uninstall the current GPU drivers and try installing the older drivers and not current ones. What is your GPU model

Solution

IvoAlbino

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017

i'll try that... asus strix gtx 1060 6gb

Jan 13, 2019
I have same problem everwhere, on desktop, CS:go etc. I Can t be accurate with this sht. I have this problem for like a 2 months And haven t solved that yet. Did you solve that bro?