[SOLVED] Windows 10 loading screen resolution issue -- picture looks squeezed ?

Nov 28, 2020
I have a DELL square monitor (1280x1024) and everytime I turn on my PC, the Windows 10 loading screen resolution looks weird, think of a normal windows 10 logo, then mine looks like squeezed vertically and loading animation is oval instad of circle, after booting up to windows login screen it looks perfectly normal.
I was hoping if anyone knows that if its possible to change/fix this ?

DELL logo at PC start up also looks fine it really just the windows logo and loading animation that is squeezed

Solution
i think also think you problem is caused by a square monitor as most resolutions are now for widescreen type monitors.
If the pc works ok when at desktop you can either ignore it or just go get a new monitor.
If desktop set up looks odd then look at the buttons on your monitor you might fight one labelled auto that with reset your screen.
i think also think you problem is caused by a square monitor as most resolutions are now for widescreen type monitors.
If the pc works ok when at desktop you can either ignore it or just go get a new monitor.
If desktop set up looks odd then look at the buttons on your monitor you might fight one labelled auto that with reset your screen.

Solution
Nov 28, 2020
was also thinking that its because of monitor itself, but I was just hoping that it could be somehow changed somewhere in system files, but thanks for advice I cant get a monitor anyway

TRENDING THREADS