Windows 10 Memory management BSOD not letting windows load

aa.breckon

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
So I was playing a game and my computer was using all of my memory and I restarted my PC and then when it was loading it Blue screened on me so I let it do its thing and restart and it keeps on blue screening and when I have even tried to insert a windows 10 install USB to use the recovery options it blue screened on that, so it’s in a loop and cannot be stopped.

I had accidentally put my install of windows 7 in when I was going to for the install disk and it worked so it’s something to do with the operating system, and I thing I know what it is, registery but I don’t know how this can affect the install disk.

Ok I have done some testing by stopping the power to my operating system drive, and tried an install from my usb and it blue screened, so now I have absolutely no idea what the problem is and this also means that I cannot reinstall windows 10 if I wanted to.

Anyone have any ideas to fix it, also I did a fresh install on Thursday.

aa.breckon

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017

After some testing i have decided thats its windows that is making this memory management error, also i did memtest86, an this came up with no errors, what i also did was unplug my SSD with my operating system on and tried to install windows 10 from my USB abd it still BSOD me.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts