Windows 10 Memory management BSOD not letting windows load

aa.breckon

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
So I was playing a game and my computer was using all of my memory and I restarted my PC and then when it was loading it Blue screened on me so I let it do its thing and restart and it keeps on blue screening and when I have even tried to insert a windows 10 install USB to use the recovery options it blue screened on that, so it’s in a loop and cannot be stopped.

I had accidentally put my install of windows 7 in when I was going to for the install disk and it worked so it’s something to do with the operating system, and I thing I know what it is, registery but I don’t know how this can affect the install disk.

Ok I have done some testing by stopping the power to my operating system drive, and tried an install from my usb and it blue screened, so now I have absolutely no idea what the problem is and this also means that I cannot reinstall windows 10 if I wanted to.

Anyone have any ideas to fix it, also I did a fresh install on Thursday.

aa.breckon

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017

After some testing i have decided thats its windows that is making this memory management error, also i did memtest86, an this came up with no errors, what i also did was unplug my SSD with my operating system on and tried to install windows 10 from my USB abd it still BSOD me.