Question Windows 10 not booting, 0xc000000e

Apr 27, 2019
So I just came back from vacation and this happened, I turned on my pc and was welcomed with a blue screen, the error code was 0xc0000006, since it said that it couldn't find a bootable device I decided to look at the bios.
Inside the bios the only bootable device was my hdd, my windows 10 is installed in an ssd and it wasn't showing on the list. I found some ways to solve it that people said to have worked for them like writing some commands in the command prompt in the recovery page, but I can't get into the recovery page as well, so then I decided to instead reinstall windows but when I choose windows 64 bit and wait for the files to load after booting from the windows 10 installer usb stick I bought, the circle keeps spinning, waited about an hour still didn't do anything. Please help, kinda desperate, thanks in advance.

Apr 27, 2019
Remove old failed drive and install windows on a different drive.
After that you can try connecting failed drive and diagnosing it.

Hi, the thing is that whenever i try to boot from the windows 10 usb stick, it lets me select either 64 or 32 bit and either one I choose, if finishes to load files and then there is an endless loop. I don't know if it's because the usb stick is broken or if it's some other issue.

Apr 27, 2019
Create different usb install media.

I used one like this
2018-11-25-image-6.jpg

Is it any different?

Latest posts