Question Windows 10 not detected

Uul

Jun 12, 2019
So guys please help me, my PC won't to booting to my operating system (windows 10) , it's just showed messages " Reboot and select proper device or insert boot media in selected Boot device and press a key " I check my HDD is detected on the BIOS, but the strange thing is , this error is not happening sometimes, so sometimes it's fine and sometimes it error again, idk what happening guys please help me,

*Sorry for my bad English
Thank you

Colif

Win 11 Master
what motherboard do you have?

It could be the boot method is set to auto and sometimes your drive isn't found right away at startup and the boot method swaps and gives that error as one boot method isn't compatible with the newest drive format.

Colif

Win 11 Master
1. What motherboard do you have?
it could be as simple as changing 1 bios setting. Almost all new BIOS have support for UEFI and Legacy/CSM boot. Some of them have a setting called auto which can swap between UEFI and Legacy. On these motherboards you may be able to swap it to match whichever format your drive is now, and it won't ever not boot again. Windows cannot change BIOS settings

2. If you can login, can you right click start at desktop
choose Disk Management
Open the windows so you can see all the columns
take a screenshot and upload it to an image sharing website and show a link here. we see what format drive is

Uul

Jun 12, 2019
1. What motherboard do you have?
it could be as simple as changing 1 bios setting. Almost all new BIOS have support for UEFI and Legacy/CSM boot. Some of them have a setting called auto which can swap between UEFI and Legacy. On these motherboards you may be able to swap it to match whichever format your drive is now, and it won't ever not boot again. Windows cannot change BIOS settings

2. If you can login, can you right click start at desktop
choose Disk Management
Open the windows so you can see all the columns
take a screenshot and upload it to an image sharing website and show a link here. we see what format drive is

My motherboard is MSI A58M-E33
I can't login to the windows yet so I can't take the screenshot :'(