Windows 10 not working correctly after reset

Jun 1, 2018
After using the "Reset my PC" optión Windows isn't working as it should, the start menu and the search tool load for a few seconds and don't open afterwards. The desktop was completely empty except for the recycle bin. I tried resetting it again and it looks like it loads endlessly.

Not sure what is causing all of these issues. Thanks in advance.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try downloading the media creation tool like I suggested in that other post and do a clean install, I told you resets can go funny.

You might be better off fresh installing windows - On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB (if you don't already have one)

change boot order in BIOS so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
follow this guide: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

when you reach the screen asking for licence, click "I don't have a key" and win 10 will continue to install and reactivate once finished

On the screen where you choose where to install win 10, if it gives you an error about GPT drives, delete all the partitions on the hdd and press next. If it still gives error, cancel out of the installer and restart PC and start installer again, it will accept next on that screen this time (some PC just need a restart here)

Advantage to this method is you will be on latest version of win 10, its hard to say which version you on now.