Question Windows 10 not working

Tompica123

Commendable
Aug 11, 2020
I wanted to downgrade from windows 11 to 10. I did a clean install of it and after the final screen was done it blue screened. After the blue screen the computer restarted and it continued to windows ,but nothing was really working (couldn t install anything, not even chrome or nvidia drivers). I tried multiple times to format the drive and reinstall windows but nothing solved the problem. I even formated the drive from the bios in the secure erase thing. I followed a clean installation tutorial of windows 10 from this site. (https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/windows-10-clean-install-tutorial.3170366)
Any help would be apreciated.

ubuysa

Distinguished
When you reinstall Windows 10, choose a custom install and delete ALL UEFI partitions on the system drive so that all the space shows as unallocated. Select that unallocated space and click Next, the installer will do all that's necessary.

Tompica123

Commendable
Aug 11, 2020
I reinstalled Windows 10 one final time with only 1 stick of ram in and it somehow worked without any blue screens. Everythings seems to work just fine. Thanks for the help!