Question Windows 10 PC's Keyboard with audio keys

nwgamelover

Distinguished
May 25, 2014
I am not sure where to take my issue. I'm sure there's lots of people that would love to tell me where to take it, but seriously, could someone step up to the plate and help me figure this out :)

I have Win 10 V. 1809, and a fairly new gaming PC. It came with a keyboard that has keys (F1, 2 & 3) that are also audio controls. When I click on them I get a popup (please see pic below) and I am trying to figure out how to disable it. I is related to Facebook Messenger which I would dump in a hot minute if it weren't the only one my 76 year old sister knows how to use. No worries, I'll teach her another if I have to.

I just find the popup really annoying and have no use for it, the keys are great for easy, reach volume control, but Facebook "altogether" is becoming a virus to me.

Can anyone shed some light on hope to elliminate this issue, or tell me where to go to get the answers? I have tried but would like to hear from someone that's experienced this, and what they did about it. I am totally open-minded on what to do about it but if there's a way to keep the FB messenger(desktop app), and just eliminate their's or someone's idea of a good option?

Here's a snip I took:
e0uaa.png