Question Windows 10 pixel stutter

Feb 16, 2022
Windows 10, i started just as of a couple hours ago, having some weird pixel related hickups. I don't know what caused this. I have never experienced anything like this ever.

It messes up the entire steam application, and it also appears while trying to search with the integrated windows bar in the bottom left corner. I couldn't get a picture of that, because it would tab out automatically :).

It does not however seem to impact performance, or any other functionality of the system.

Image: https://prnt.sc/aeGynDgE1nBO (Didn't know how to upload it otherwise) - Don't mind my steam name :ROFLMAO:

PsychoPsyops

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
I would update your display drivers and if they are already up to date, reinstall them with a clean installation. If the issue persists, swap out the display cable you are using. If it still persists, it may be your gpu going bad.

Feb 16, 2022
I would update your display drivers and if they are already up to date, reinstall them with a clean installation. If the issue persists, swap out the display cable you are using. If it still persists, it may be your gpu going bad.

No! to my gpu going bad. It's a beast n' still holding strong ;)

Thanks for the help, i reinstalled my drivers, and everything is working as it should now :).