[SOLVED] Windows 10 Possible network adapter issue

Nov 14, 2021
Hi. I've been having problems for a while. It first started with the headphone jack malfunctioning (it still is-- it will no longer function if a device is removed, but not the issue here.)

The major problem is this:
I'll be using the system normally (Dell G3 series), usually browsing the internet, when it abruptly stops connecting. The WiFi gives no indicator of disconnecting or failure, and other apps, like Discord, maintain functionality (for a little while).

After this time, interacting with programs makes them lock up or the entire system slow down. Trying to shut down or restart the laptop causes it to stall for a while, then give a BSOD with "Internal Power Error." There's been a couple other errors, but they haven't come up in a while.

This happens multiple times a day. The system operates fine for about 2-4 hours before this issue reoccurs. If I let the system sit like this, it eventually crashes, but I haven't snagged the errors on that.

I have updated the drivers, reinstalled and disabled things, and increased the size of the hibernation file.

It's packing a 1TB hard drive, 8GB ram, and a GTX 1050 TI.

It's incredibly frustrating and I don't know what to do or where to begin.