• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question windows 10 pro application start up/boot up lock screen(password) issue

Apr 20, 2020
I'm running into an issue with windows 10 pro I'm not sure how to fix and cant seem to find information online related to my issue.

Currently have applications running as services, and some applications that can't run as a services. The applications that can't currently run as a service have a shortcut in the startup folder. Now both are causing the same issue.

No service programs or start up programs will start up unless i log into windows and id like them to start up regardless.

in the password section of windows 10 i do have the option to start the application after an update or restart but that still doesn't work.

It's probably a fairly straight forward solution but since i changed my hardware and had to reformat, this issue doesn't seem to want to go away. i'd like to find how to fix it and for the life of me can't seem to find a solution.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS