Question Windows 10 pro stuck in BSOD Loop. Can't access safe mode/recovery or reinstall

Theebs

Honorable
Oct 3, 2014
HI, I have a Windows 10 pro 64 bit build that today when I turned on wouldn't load and now for four hours I have tried everything and nothing works.

I have my windows 10 disc and I put it in and set it at as the boot and then I just get a different set of errors in the BSOD. I made a windows 10 usb and it does the same. I can not access safe mode in any way. When I click f1 to go into recovery environment it shuts off. I have been stuck in preparing automatic repair repeatedly.

I turned off, unplugged many times. I turned off unplugged, reseated the samsung 960 pro ssd. Made sure everything was tight and restarted.

No matter what I do I can not get into a position to use the disc to do repairs or simply just reinstall windows. I have never experienced anything like this.

I have a

MSI x299 sli plus MOBO
Intel 7820 CPU
Samsung 960 pro ssd as the boot drive
crucial 2x16 gb ram.

I have been using the computer everyday for months since I built it without a single issue. Now today I have this. I have updates turned off because I am an editor and use Avid Media Composer and this is what they instruct us to do to avoid having compatibility issues.

Can anyone help me just reinstall? I am going to be sick if I have to pay someone.

Thanks

Todd

Theebs

Honorable
Oct 3, 2014
Just to update.

I flashed the bios with an update from 12-24 and after the flash it booted right up without issue.

I am assuming it was a driver problem with outdated bios software? Hopefully thats all it was and won't happen again.