Windows 10 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auri159

Reputable
Mar 29, 2015
I recently upgraded to windows 10 and I have few problems
1.Very laggy online and offline games. Minecraft is quite laggy. Team Fortress 2 is basically unplayable.
2.Programs even after updating freezes.
3.I tried to downgrade to win 8.1 but it didnt work it told:Files got removed or something like that

can anyone help me
sorry for my bad english

Solution
Have you tried going to your manufacturers website and downloading any updated Win 10 drivers for your system. My system was slightly sluggish yesterday as well but after a few hours of finding old windows 8.1 metro apps still trying to function and removing them. It runs a little smoother, but still working out a few kinks.

olsaltydog

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
Have you tried going to your manufacturers website and downloading any updated Win 10 drivers for your system. My system was slightly sluggish yesterday as well but after a few hours of finding old windows 8.1 metro apps still trying to function and removing them. It runs a little smoother, but still working out a few kinks.

Solution

Auri159

Reputable
Mar 29, 2015

It is custom build PC and another problem:mouse freezes and resets windows explorer program after 5-10 minutes

olsaltydog

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
I would still try going to your components manufacturer website and checking for and downloading any updated drivers for the components first. We will probably be seeing a lot of this over the course of the next few months.

Can you also list your build to see what you have all together.

Auri159

Reputable
Mar 29, 2015

I installed Graphics card drivers mothernoard drivers lan drivers
things are a little bit better on performance side but it is not as good as it was on win 8.1

olsaltydog

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
There will be issues with new releases, always have been always will be. Sometimes it is a little better if you are going to rely heavily on your machine to wait a few weeks before jumping right in. I myself am using this laptop as my tester but have another identical laptop still on 8.1 just in case of issues. You should also make a habit of backing your system up prior to jumping in, I made an image of my computer first before updating to 10.

Another thing I noticed is that some of the native 8.1 metro apps that got carried over are either having issues or are not functional. If you have anything like these I would also either uninstall and reinstall these or just uninstall that ones you are not using. Experienced 3 apps so far on another computer that was causing high ram/cpu usage and the processes where not stopping when they should have been. You can check into these was well.

Auri159

Reputable
Mar 29, 2015

I couldn't make iso file because my pc is 2TB capacity and its only 400GB free space remaining.Most of it are games.

Status
Not open for further replies.