Question Windows 10 random BSOD

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, I have been getting a blue screen for about 3 months as often as 1 a week. Since freezes and blue screens are getting more frequent, I did a clean install of windows 1 week ago. I downloaded the current iso file from Microsoft's website. After formatting, I started getting blue screens 8-10 times a day and I could not find any solution for 1 week. I will mention the methods I have tried below. I would be very happy if you could help with the subject.

System
MSI B450 max tomahawk
Samsung 970 evo 250 gb ssd
nvidia gtx 1660 ti
crucial ballistix 2x8 gb 3200 mhz ram
ryzen 5 3600x

The methods I've tried
1- I tried with a different ssd that I know has no problem
2- I tried it with different ram
3- I updated the bios, I downloaded all the drivers from their site with the most up-to-date versions.
4- I made a ram test with Memtest and ram test programs in windows, no problem appears.
5- I did an ssd test with Samsung magician, there is no problem.
6- I tried sfc / scannow and chkdsk operations in the command line.
7- I have Razer deathadder elite and razer kraken 7.1 headset and the razer synapse was installed. When I tested the drivers with the Windows driver verifier, rzdev_005c.sys was giving a blue screen about the driver. I removed the headset, changed the mouse and installed windows again, and did not install a razer synapse.

Note: When the SSD changed and installed the system on the new ssd, I did not get a blue screen for 1.5 days. Then it continued to give frequently again.

I also forward the last files in my minidump folder : https://we.tl/t-ZtM031aQFc