[SOLVED] windows 10 realtek driver

dogedopeswag

Reputable
Sep 3, 2017
just got newpc with windows on and realtek driver but i cant find realted hd audio manager i tried everything on google but without any result i reinstalled drivers alot of times but i still cant see realtek manager in program files i only have realtek folder in programfiles x86 please help!!!

Solution
spidy i tried all drivers currently i have latest one from motherboard manufacturer but still cant see the manager
If Windows update installed this driver for you then it will not come, you'll have to install a realtek official driver separately.
Sorry. I don't know much about the Realtek manager. But it should be installed along with its official installer.
Aug 12, 2020
spidy i tried all drivers currently i have latest one from motherboard manufacturer but still cant see the manager
If Windows update installed this driver for you then it will not come, you'll have to install a realtek official driver separately.
Sorry. I don't know much about the Realtek manager. But it should be installed along with its official installer.

Solution