Question Windows 10 rebooting after boot screen

Nov 30, 2022
Hi, I'm' having an issue with my computer. For some reason my windows is rebooting after the boot screen. After it recognize the connected devices, instead of showing the logon screen, it goes to a black screen with a spinning loading icon like the one in the boot screen. After restarting it gives me the error 0xc0000001. Searching in the web I tried all the procedures to repair the MBR, the BOOT and rebuild the BCD. None worked.

What caused this issue? Well, I was having some conflicting software in my system, them I disabled everything in my startup menu and reactivate one by one until I found the culprits. In this process, I found some entries in that menu that were broken or invalid. I them researched and found that I could use the program Autoruns to delete these entries. I did it, and now my windows can't login anymore. Even in safe mode minimal it can't load into the desktop.

I also tried to use a recovery media to access the system restore option, but it says that there's no restore points created to this installation, but it had. used sfc /scannow, no corruption was found. DISM also was unable to find any issue. Checkdisk shows also no problems in the file system. Something got badly corrupted, but I can't figure out how to fix it.

Any advice what else I can try to fix my system?

Thanks.🧀

Something got badly corrupted, but I can't figure out how to fix it.
System registry got corrupted.
Normally you would use system restore.
I also tried to use a recovery media to access the system restore option, but it says that there's no restore points created to this installation.
But since you have no restore points available, then reinstall windows.

Reactions: Blackdragonbird