Windows 10 REGISTRY_ERROR Blue screen

Daniel Eyre

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015
So today I turned on my PC and 5 minutes into having my PC a blue error appears on my screen saying REGISTRY_ERROR so I was wondering if anyone knew why this is happening and how to fix it.

Bare in mind my PC stays on for like 5 minutes so it's go to be a quick fix. Thanks

Slashgeek

Admirable
Does this always happen, every single boot? Try performing a System Restore operation to the time when your PC was last working fine. You can do this through Windows, or if you don't think you will have enough time, you can hold down shift while pressing Restart in the shut down menu.

Daniel Eyre

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015
Could it be because when I start up my I get a application error saying werfault.exe and I get a Glasswire dll error?

And for some reason I have no restore points and I tried doing a startup repair in the advanced troubleshooting but that dint work

DEZn00ts

Honorable
May 8, 2013
He says his computer restarts within 5 minutes. I think he has viruses or heating issues. This restarting problem could be a lot of things.

Commanderrage77

Reputable
Sep 18, 2015

unless your were planning on this anyways don't do it... If you really can't fix it try just doing a clean install of windows
does going into BIOS settings delay the turn off?