Windows 10 restarting help

Status
Not open for further replies.

endrits079

Honorable
Jul 29, 2015
After I installed win 10 after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptops restarting everytime at same point help please also i dont have any cd or anything else

Solution
Hello endrits079

Can you please confirm if you have performed a clean install of Windows 10 or have upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1?

In case you have upgraded, I would suggest you to create a bootable USB drive for your previously installed Windows and repair (in case of Windows 7) or refresh or reset (in case of Windows 8/8.1) it using the bootable USB drive.

You can learn how to create a bootable USB drive for your operating system from this tutorial.

From these links you can learn How to Refresh Windows 8 and How to Reset Windows 8.

From here you can also learn How to Fix Windows 7 If It Fails to Boot.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Hello endrits079

Can you please confirm if you have performed a clean install of Windows 10 or have upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1?

In case you have upgraded, I would suggest you to create a bootable USB drive for your previously installed Windows and repair (in case of Windows 7) or refresh or reset (in case of Windows 8/8.1) it using the bootable USB drive.

You can learn how to create a bootable USB drive for your operating system from this tutorial.

From these links you can learn How to Refresh Windows 8 and How to Reset Windows 8.

From here you can also learn How to Fix Windows 7 If It Fails to Boot.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS