Windows 10 says i have no Ethernet connection. But internet still functions

STAY_FROSTY

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
I turned on my pc today, and i was greeted with seeing my wifi icon is disappeared from my system tray. In the control panel it says that i have no connection with ethernet. However every 3rd party program works, google chrome, steam, Teamspeak, ect, but windows related programs like edge, xbox app doesnt work and says i need a network connection.

I've tried resetting my network in the settings and nothing has worked.

What it shows in network status https://imgur.com/gallery/HmqUcLl

If i go through the control panel to connect to the internet the wifi icon shows, and says i have no Ethernet connection. But as i click off it closes. I have no idea what to do D:

EDIT: Troubleshooting suggests resetting my network. i do that, restart and its the same. I troubleshoot again and it does the same thing

STAY_FROSTY

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017

Yeah i get that. Its just usially when connected by Ethernet there is a connected logo where the wifi icon is usually.
All programs not related to windows E.g Google chrome, steam, ect works fine and has a connection. But programs like the Xbox app, and Windows Edge says i have no internet connection. If you look at the Imgur you can see what my netowork status is. Also some programs like EA Origin doesnt work.