Question Windows 10 shutdowns when arrives at login screen and I don't know how to fix it

Feb 19, 2020
I have an old gpu (hd 7970) installed in my new pc. Sometimes this gpu made me to reboot more than once because it wasn't being detected by the efi, but I usually could start my pc (yep, i should have bought a new one time ago). Today just starting my pc as always the pc was shutting down automatically just after turning it on. The other day happened also, but finally boot. But not this time, so I understood that the gpu definetely died. I could borrow a nvidia card, but when I could enter, i had to recreate the boot with bcdboot and a usb stick. Then, I could see the log in menu of windows 10, but at that moment the pc shutdowns automatically. I thought it was because of I was using now a nvidia card, so I had to remove an older amd gpu from another pc, but the result is the same. The resolution in that moment with both gpus is horrible, by the way. I would really like just to enter in safe mode and try to see what is happening, but the fu.... Windowd 10 does not have any more a simple F8 boot menu to enter to it. Can anybody help me? What would you do?

Formating thw os is not a solution, of course.

Thank you!