[SOLVED] Windows 10 startup error

Bobaa

Commendable
Jul 11, 2019
When i start my PC it shows this error:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we weill restart for you"

I waited for about 10-15 min but the screen doesn't change at all. Please help!

Solution
Google Windows media creation tool , download the tool and select the usb stick ( need to be 8 Gb or more ) . The freezing part happend to me, once on a laptop and it turned out to be the SSD, couldn't install windows. So i changed the SSD with a new one and worked fine. Same as you, powering on the machine blue screen appears and then the same error.

Bobaa

Commendable
Jul 11, 2019
I was watching youtube and my PC started to lag(when i move my mouse it registers 5-10 seconds later, this happens often) and then i force shutdown

Mar 2, 2021
Windows may be corrupted, needs a fresh install or bad SSD or HDD. I recomand making a hirens boot cd boot form cd and there you can check the health of the HDD or SSD.

Mar 2, 2021
Google Windows media creation tool , download the tool and select the usb stick ( need to be 8 Gb or more ) . The freezing part happend to me, once on a laptop and it turned out to be the SSD, couldn't install windows. So i changed the SSD with a new one and worked fine. Same as you, powering on the machine blue screen appears and then the same error.

Last edited:
Solution