Windows 10 - Steam Wierd crash but not Freezing

GGWP1337

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Hello guys, this might be one of the wierd things you'll be reading, but sometimes when i launch the game Dead by Daylight and search for a match, it doesn't find one and bugs out, so i tap on my other screen right click on the game and press "close window" which makes my able to go on the Dead by Daylight, and actually close the game, don't ask me why i can do it like that but I can, also though Task manager BUT that's not the main issue, sometimes when the game messes with me i get some random "bug" ish where i can use my mouse, but If I want to open a game like Dota 2 Dead by Daylight or Rocket League I can't, litterally I can't open ANYTHING new,
From the picture under I can't press any game, it will stay in that menu and do nothing, and BUT I can press Start and "Shut down" the problem is, my computer won't shut down till I either cut the power or press the restart, and sometimes i think something in my PC is broken, because when i restarted this time I had to take my mouse out of the USB port and plug it in, for it to work. I don't know what the issue is, maybe a steam bug form installing I am not sure, but it feels like something goes wrong, it also did this time, steam resetted, when I opened Dead by Daylight I had to accept the terms again + dota i got some informations about old chests + my FPS counter and the shortcut to steam from min Keypad - was resetted to Shit + Tab.
Sorry I am confusing you guys, but anyone ever tried this also is something in my PC might be dying?
i5 4670K
ASRock Z87 EXTREME 6
HyperX Predator 1866 MHz
GTX 1070 Rog Strix OC'edition
RM750X
120GB SSD Evo 840
500 GB HDD WD blue
3HXk5vI.png