Windows 10 stuck at getting files ready (fresh install)

May 23, 2018
Windows 10 doesnt crash but it freezes I can still move the mouse and everything but it says get files ready and stays stuck at under 50% idk what to do its a brand new windows 10 disc I got from amazon on a pc that has never had windows. Components: 17-7700k, Asus Gtx1060, 16gb ddr4 corsair vengence, corsair h100i, 650 watt power supply

Solution
on the pc make sure the mb has the updated bios. on the usb stick it may be so old it does not have the right chipset drivers for the new mb. from a working pc use an 8g usb stick and download windows media creation tool and make the newest boot usb stick with the april iso image. see if the new usb stick crashes like the old one.
on the pc make sure the mb has the updated bios. on the usb stick it may be so old it does not have the right chipset drivers for the new mb. from a working pc use an 8g usb stick and download windows media creation tool and make the newest boot usb stick with the april iso image. see if the new usb stick crashes like the old one.

Solution