Windows 10 stuck at loading screen after clean install

ZaaaZ89

Reputable
Dec 16, 2015
Hello it was time to format and clean install Windows 10 on my PC.

After I deleted my SSD in partition manager (in the windows 10 installation process) and create all new partition for my new install, I installed my windows 10 x64 Home edition and when everything is installed and computer automaticly restarts it won't go further than loading screen... I was waiting for 20+ minutes and nothing (i have good enought pc that I should not wait that much..)

I tried 2-3 clean installes after that and nothing changed (process of installation is normal but when it comes to loading screen after automatic restart - it s(t)ucks..)

When I try to make automatic repair or something like that it says somethink like this partition is locked and it can be done ..

Can someone help me maybe? :)

Sincerely
A.R.

Solution

Just download and extract the drivers from your motherboard manufacturer, then put them on the USB. When you install there's an option to load drivers.

Usually you don't need to do it, but if you use non-intel ports for the primary drive it can be fidgety

ZaaaZ89

Reputable
Dec 16, 2015
Hi @basroil, yes I removed the USB after I install windows 10 .. how do I know if I install storage controller driver? Normaly on other PCs I just installed the same way as here and it worked as it should.

Just download and extract the drivers from your motherboard manufacturer, then put them on the USB. When you install there's an option to load drivers.

Usually you don't need to do it, but if you use non-intel ports for the primary drive it can be fidgety

Solution