[SOLVED] Windows 10/Stuck in Boot Loop/Never-ending Restarts

Apr 14, 2020
Hi All,

I posted this in the storage thread but I’m not sure it was the correct section but I’m looking for assistance with an issue that has came out of the blue, my PC randomly restarted one day whilst I was using it and since then whenever I have tried to turn it on it has been on a constant loop. For the first week or so I was able to sit through a few loops until it eventually loaded windows and I was able to use my PC with no issues until I had to turn it off and restart again.
However, this issue seemed to progressively get worse where it would take me to a blue screen saying windows failed to launch correctly or start-up repair. I’ve googled to try and find a fix for this but I am not able to attempt any of these solutions as my PC turns off whenever I try to click on any of the options available. I cannot even reset my PC entirely as when I click this option it shuts down.

I went through all the windows troubleshooting options but I am unable to go through with any of them as my PC will just shut off.

I’ve had a couple of different error codes one being,

error code: 0xc0000001

and the other specifying,

Log file: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I tried doing a fresh install of windows using a USB stick which took me through to the stage where I was asked to select an operating system and whenever I clicked it would just shut down and loop as it would do when it was trying to boot normally.

I tried wiping my SSD through the bios menu and then installing windows again to no avail and now I’m seemingly stuck in the same loop but with no windows on my component it leads to nowhere.

I’m not sure what else to try in this instance so any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Build

Ryzen 5 3600
GeForce RTX 2070 XC Ultra Gaming 8GB GDDR6
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Samsung 970 EVO 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
EVGA Supernova 750W G3, 80 Plus Gold