Windows 10 stuck screen appeared sometimes instead of OS selection screen

aqua_q

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2013
I have Windows 10 and Windows 7 Installed.
When I use windows 10 frequently and don't enter windows 7 for a while, Everytime I turn on the PC, windows 10 stuck screen (without rotating circle) appears instead of OS selection screen. No matter how long I wait, I have to restart the system. After that I can see the OS selection screen.
This keeps happening on every boot up until I enter Windows 7 again (and pass hdd check).
But if I use Windows 10 again for a while, this stuck screen appears again!

How can I fix this annoying problem?
C++:

aqua_q

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2013
I've set windows 10 as my default windows before. My problem is that sometimes, before I see the boot menu and choose which windows to enter, a windows 10 stuck screen appears (A balck screen with blue win 10 logo) but it won't go any further even after hours and there is not any rotating circle under the logo too. Why windows 10 screen appears before boot menu?!

EasyBCD makes and displays a menu before any windows start booting so you don't have to wait until primary windows find another system and than shows boot menu.
You can avoid some problems by turning off System restore for other disk/partition on each one.

aqua_q

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2013
Please help me. I opened EasyBcd and in one of tabs pressed "Write MBR" and "Install..."(that said your drive is being converted to a bootable media) then restarted my system. Now my system does not boot up anymore and shows this screen:

https://photouploads.com/images/7a6c4d.jpg

I used windows 10 disk to fix startup files but it could not help.
Now it's all corrupted and non of them (Win 7 or 8) boots up
Please help.