[SOLVED] Windows 10 sudden restart

Aug 20, 2019
My windows 10 64 bit suddenly restarted, it froze for like 5 seconds while i was surfing the web, and then restarted.
Thus far it hasn't happened again, but i'm worried.
I checked event viewer, but i don't really understand what the logs mean, help :)

BTW, i have Avira and Malewarebytes, both showed no infection

Solution
Norton sucks. Kapersky sucks.

Avira and Malwarebytes are ok, but unnecessary, because they don't offer anything that Windows defender doesn't already do, that NEEDS to be done. Bitdefender is pretty good too, in fact, overkill, but again, serious resource hog.

I would just use Windows defender and when in question use one of the second opinion scanners like Hitman Pro or Rogue killer in addition to Windows defender, or whatever you are using. They will often catch things that first line scanners do not.

You don't need both Avira AND Malwarebytes. That's almost a recipe for a problem all by itself. Just use one or the other, and personally, I don't even recommend using EITHER of them anymore, except as a second opinion in the event you have something going on you want to check and get a little extra reassurance about.

To be perfectly honest, both of them are resource hogs, and Windows defender does a better job these days than just about any of the third party scanners. And it's already integrated into Windows, so it's there anyway, and isn't nearly as resource intensive as most other utilities and scanners.

https://www.techspot.com/news/81396-windows-defender-ranked-joint-best-antivirus-program.html

Norton sucks. Kapersky sucks.

Avira and Malwarebytes are ok, but unnecessary, because they don't offer anything that Windows defender doesn't already do, that NEEDS to be done. Bitdefender is pretty good too, in fact, overkill, but again, serious resource hog.

I would just use Windows defender and when in question use one of the second opinion scanners like Hitman Pro or Rogue killer in addition to Windows defender, or whatever you are using. They will often catch things that first line scanners do not.

Solution