Question Windows 10 suddenly freezing, audio loop

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I have an issue recently about Windows 10.

Yesterday, I replaced my HDD to an SSD because my PC keeps getting bluescreen and I found out that my HDD had a bad sector. Obviously, i had to reinstall everything from Windows, Office, etc. I probably let my PC turned on for about ~24 hours to let everything become normal again. After I finished everything, I shut down my PC. A few hours later, I turned on my PC again, and then the problem happens. It would suddenly freeze with the audio looping continuously. I did everything from sfc to chkdsk and windows said it fixed the corrupt files, but it still happens. I'm pretty sure it's not a GPU issue since my audio is not from HDMI but from AUX. What should i do?

My specs:
i5 650
GTX 1050 2GB
Asrock H55
Intel 520 SSD 240GB
DDR3 Kingston 8GB
Cougar VTE 500

Hello

I was wondering if you already checked the vendor's official website for any updated audio (and graphics just in case) driver?

Also, after installing Windows and leaving the PC alone for a couple of hours, did you check if all the updates were successfully installed?

Because sometime the latest drivers fail to function properly due to compatibility issues, if the graphics and audio drivers are already updated, you may want to try rolling them back to their earlier built and see if doing that does the trick.

Please report back if the suggestions don't work, and you need further assistance in this.

Cheers!!