[SOLVED] Windows 10 System Pauses & Stutters!

May 18, 2020
I've built a new PC system for Graphic Design in 2019.

Now in my old flat the system ran perfectly. I've moved to a new flat and I'm getting pauses and stutters randomly every day. It seems to be when I open folders or start downloads but sometimes when I'm just doing stuff in the flat and I've got music playing. The electrical system in the building flickers on my lights sometimes so I'm thinking it might be the wiring in the building.

As I said this has only started happening in my new flat. The system NEVER once did this before moving when I used it in my old flat.

Is there any way I can monitor what the system is doing in the background and see what's happening?

Nvidia RTX 2070
Samsung 1TB 970 EVO PLUS
Samsung Division 2 PC Standard
3XS M.2 HEATSINK
Sgate 2TB Barra ST2000DM008
3XS 650W Corsair RM650X ATX
Asus DRW-24D5MT x24 DVDRW MDIS
3XS Corsair H100x CPU Cooler
4x16G CorsVengLPX DDR4 3000C16
3XS ONLY Intel Core i9 9900K
3XS Asus MAXIMUS XI HERO

Thanks Guys!

Update: I recently formatted my PC and the pausing stopped for two days solid... Then started again!

Solution
Yes - make sure that the AC power is stable. Short drop in voltage can have all kind of unwanted effects on the computer, and will probably also shorten the lifespan of the PSU if this occurs frequently.
May 18, 2020
Is this due to an old/bad dimmer?
I'm not sure as I haven't asked the landlord about it yet I was wondering if I could monitor the PC's performance with something and note down when these stutters are happening. Then maybe we could see if it's software or hardware related.