[SOLVED] Windows 10 Tablet mode onscreen touch keyboard keeps going invisible

Jan 12, 2019
After an hour or so of studying in Tablet Mode on my 2in1 Windows 10 Asus Flipbook (1 month old!) my onscreen touch keyboard goes invisible (only the contours are visible, I can move the invisible keyboard aka the contours around on the screen). The icon in the right lower tray toolbar doesn't work, it only brings up the contours. When I click it, the entire toolbar is unaccessible, I can't click on minimised progras, start mode, anything. This happens to me EVERYTIME after an hour or so of tablet mode. Resetting the laptop makes it go away but of course it then happens again and of course I won't be resetting the laptop forever.

Do any of you guys have any idea what's going on or should I just use the warranty (why I'm hesitating with warranty is that it'll take forever for those guys to deal with my laptop but I need it for studying so if anyone perhaps encountered this problem and has a way to fix it I'd be very grateful). I also have a video of this trouble ''in action'' so if anyone wants to take a look I can send it to you.

Kind regards,
Luca

Solution
What is the exact model of the laptop?

I suggest uninstalling the drivers for the keyboard, touchpad and any application associated with them. After uninstalling the drivers, reboot the laptop. The system should automatically reinstall the drivers. If it does not, you will have to manually install them.
What is the exact model of the laptop?

I suggest uninstalling the drivers for the keyboard, touchpad and any application associated with them. After uninstalling the drivers, reboot the laptop. The system should automatically reinstall the drivers. If it does not, you will have to manually install them.

Solution
Jan 12, 2019

Jan 12, 2019
Hello, the model is ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UX461FN-E1022R i7/16GB/SSD 512GB/MX150/Windows 10 PRO/14,0" FHD Touch.

I will do what you proposed and come back.

Thank you :)

TRENDING THREADS