Windows 10 tablet wont boot up after trojan please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawknugget

Reputable
Aug 2, 2015
So 4 days ago i bought a windows 10 tablet from sams club (nextbook flexx 10.1)and i was using it and i forgot to download an antivirus and i somehow got a lot of viruses and i dont know how, i tried fixing it by downloading avg and it ggot rid of most of them but it could not get rid of 3 of them two adware and 1 trojan dropper so i decided to try and boot it up into safe mode so i held down shift while restarting the tablet and it took me to a menu, after that i looked for safe mode but i didnt find it so i thought why not just format it so i tried formatting it without keeping my files and it got to 72 % and then it stopped and said there was a problem and it didnt reset; after that i tried resetting it and keeping my files but again it got to 58 percent and then there was a problem, after that i saw a little section that said advance setting so i clicked and it told me that if i wanted more advanced settings to click restart so i did and it took me to this weird menu and k decided to back out it asked me if i wanted to continue amd i said no and then i waited for my tablet to restart but to no avail it was just a black acreen i decided to shut it off and turn it back on and now it just says nextbook and takes me to a black screen, the display works and everything and when i move the trackpad i see the cursor but it wont continue to boot up and i dont know what to do PLEASE HELP MEE

Status
Not open for further replies.