windows 10 taskbar

xVinsjenTx

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
I want to have a second taskbar e.g. vertically on the right side of my screen where I can pin all my games so I can scroll through instead of having my desktop flooded with shortcuts.

Solution
Just create a shortcut folder(s) on your desktop and store the extra shortcut icons therein.

Actually I have a couple of such shortcut folders to group the shortcuts: e.g., applications, tools, reference links, etc..

Much easier to manage and if I do find myself using one shortcut more than usual I just move that shortcut out of the folder to the desktop as a matter of convenience. Goes back to its folder when not needed as often.

Simple and easy.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Might be some customizations out there for Windows you could get. Those used to be a lot more popular, not sure if anyone still bothers.

I believe you can add your own shortcuts to Steam and other gaming library applications. That would be another way to unclutter.

I suggest some heavily googling for Windows themes and customizations. Might also be some MS App Store applications if anyone has been adventurous.

Ralston18

Titan
Just create a shortcut folder(s) on your desktop and store the extra shortcut icons therein.

Actually I have a couple of such shortcut folders to group the shortcuts: e.g., applications, tools, reference links, etc..

Much easier to manage and if I do find myself using one shortcut more than usual I just move that shortcut out of the folder to the desktop as a matter of convenience. Goes back to its folder when not needed as often.

Simple and easy.

Solution