Question windows 10 throttle uploading speed on streaming

sodade21

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
I have 2 PC with Windows 10 that on all speed tests im(speedtest.net , dslreports etc.) Getting 30-40Mbps up speed.
at twitch (and others like resteam.io) speed tests Im getting an average of 4-5 upload.
I tested the TCPOptimizer played with some options.
when I was trying to mess a bit with congestion provider to none (i tried also ctcp,dctp,newReno)with tcpoptimizer When I restarted my streaming ,tests were fixed up to 20-30uploading which is normal for the servers i was testing it.worked well till I restarted the pc... I was checking the TPC optimizer and the congestion provider was reverted back to CUBIC ( I guess that is the default now,but also the none=default..?)I tried to changed it again to none and after restart it worked again and I was able to test the uploading to 20-30 and stream without issues at my desired upload speed that is 6-10 ....
A few days ago windows had an update and now anything I'm doing doesn't make my upload good for streaming.like I have a limiter inside windows that limit my upload for streaming services to 4-5.with the same router I connected to my pc via wifi same issue.I was thinking that my ISP maybe had something to do with it then i tried to connect with the same router and wifi connection (same ISP) with my android mobile phone and at the same tests i got constant 30+ uploading speeds. I connected my PC with my mobile plan that is more than 50up and while phone could go up to that number pc insisted to cap at 4 to 5 upload. that is same with my PC that i have played alot these days in my saga to fix it and also my boyfriends "Vanilla" PC and also my new windows 10 laptop.
that lead me to believe that is something wrong with windows 10 and congestion provider. The problem was there before the update but it was not constant. and trying 2-3 tricks it saddenlly worked. now with that update... its game over. Anything else we can try? is there any other congestion provider i can change to it...that might help? the TCPOptimizer has ctcp,default,none,dctcp,NewReno and Cubic... are there more? or we are doomed with that windows "bug" ?
Im streamer and that hurt me very badly.. also frustrated cause i pay so much more for that isp plan to be able to have upload 200+download and up to 50+upload just for streaming and now windows think that my service is congested and cap it unreasonably at 1/10 of my upload speed.
at dslReports site im getting A and A+ at everything. fast.com speedtest same. at longer uploading testings im getting constant uploading speed and also i dont have bloat and lost packets. Please Please Help Im so desperate........................
i tried all the basic tricks on the book that i have read on other sites....
Opened ports, tried with firewall and windows defender off completely ( I don't use third party firewall nor antivirus)
Optimized my registry with TCPOptimizer
changed things like duplex etc on my NET Adapter
added some things on registry manually so windows don't reserve bandwith for updated
Disabled QoS both at router and windows adapter options...
tried to disable tuneling and:
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
netsh winsock reset catalog
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
netsh int tcp set supplemental custom congestionprovider=none
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

Here they have similar problem with mine and have some more data of their connections and some opinions that can help with the problem if someone can understand all these data.. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/an...-hardware.html?page=1&pageSize=10&sort=oldest

sodade21

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
Most streaming service limit the upload you can do. Twitch is 6000 kbps.
Yes I am aware of Twitch limits. though in their test when I did not had that issue i could see my upload go up to 30. and still can but not with my windows 10 PC... Also i Think Youtube got very big cap if any cause of 4K streaming capability

sodade21

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
I still haven't Figured out the problem,but it seems that my upload is fine at most of the tests and the problems seems to be focused at RTMP that twitch, youtube and other streaming services/tests uses... is there any setting/registry change or something i can try to make those to not be throttled by windows 10?