Question Windows 10 troubleshoot menu

Mar 23, 2019
First time using this forum so sorry if wrong thread but i need help. I had a problem a week or 2 ago with my pc boot looping, it got to the troubleshoot screen then i restarted to get a more endless boot loop then today i reinstalled windows through a pc and got it to boot to desktop but later on (not even an hour) i get another boot loop and now am in the troubleshoot menu again. I tried doing the fix with cmd prompt but it didnt work. Pls help i need my pc to finnish my projects this week

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
Do you have all the correct power ports plugged in? (Molex) 4pin and 24pin?

Have you tried using a different Hard Drive? It may be faulty...

Is your PSU switched to your correct Voltage? a Wrong voltage could have your pc restarting during boots. (AC 120 is Standard if you live in the USA)

Is your PSU too Weak?

Check your SATA cables on your drives, are they plugged in all the way?

I'm honestly suspecting it to be something with the PSU or the Hard Drive.

Mar 23, 2019
Do you have all the correct power ports plugged in? (Molex) 4pin and 24pin?

Have you tried using a different Hard Drive? It may be faulty...

Is your PSU switched to your correct Voltage? a Wrong voltage could have your pc restarting during boots. (AC 120 is Standard if you live in the USA)

Is your PSU too Weak?

Check your SATA cables on your drives, are they plugged in all the way?

I'm honestly suspecting it to be something with the PSU or the Hard Drive.
I will check later, i am sure that everything is fine since ive been using it for 2 years, the only thing ive changed is the psu when the old one broke but ive been using that new psu for about 4-5 months

ill be sire to check everything

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
I will check later, i am sure that everything is fine since ive been using it for 2 years, the only thing ive changed is the psu when the old one broke but ive been using that new psu for about 4-5 months

ill be sire to check everything
If you have been using it for some time I would honestly suggest dust clogging. Happened to me before once. Just thoroughly clean each part of your pc with compressed air (like 3 dollars). But yes it's laborious considering you have to remove each piece of hardware and blow the air.

Mar 23, 2019
If you have been using it for some time I would honestly suggest dust clogging. Happened to me before once. Just thoroughly clean each part of your pc with compressed air (like 3 dollars). But yes it's laborious considering you have to remove each piece of hardware and blow the air.
Tried cleaning didnt work

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
Tried cleaning didnt work
Try getting a new test hard drive with windows on it. Do you have a spare maybe lying around? Install windows on a spare drive and boot up, if it boots properly and doesn't boot loop then it is a failing drive issue. Could be a corrupted disk or a scratched one. Did you have a sudden power cut that stopped the drive in the middle of writing something? Could have scratched the disk.