Question Windows 10 unable to install on my pc

Jul 25, 2019
So the other day, my PC froze. I turned it off, and then back on only to be met with a BSOD. I looked up everything I could in an attempt to fix it but eventually decided simply to do a clean install of windows 10. When I do that, It goes through the whole process, but as it goes to restart, I yet again get a BSOD (it has no error code). I've tried using a USB I created with windows media creation tool, an official windows USB I bought from best buy, and even a cd created with the media creation tool. All with the same result. I've tried installing on two different SSDs (one of which I just bought last week and hadn't used yet) and an HDD. I've also ran memtest86 to check if there was an issue with my RAM but that found nothing wrong. At this point, I feel like there's something wrong with one of the components somewhere, but I of course have no idea what it could be. I'm open to any suggestion to try to fix the problem, but also to see if there's any way of figuring out if one of the components in the computer are the issue.

My specs:
CPU: Intel core I7-6850K
GPU: GTX 1080 TI
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Dominator DDR4 3000
MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG strix x99 gaming

If any additional info is needed, I will gladly provide it to the best of my ability.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I assume its not overclocked? remove if it is, as not good idea to install with an overclock running.

have you tried installing win 10 with 1 ram stick, no GPU (run monitor off motherboard), only 1 ssd and nothing unnecessary attached, see if you can get past BSOD. That would at least reduce number of possible causes.

Jul 25, 2019
I assume its not overclocked? remove if it is, as not good idea to install with an overclock running.

have you tried installing win 10 with 1 ram stick, no GPU (run monitor off motherboard), only 1 ssd and nothing unnecessary attached, see if you can get past BSOD. That would at least reduce number of possible causes.
Thank you so much for the help. but I somehow managed to fix it. At least so far! I had just been thinking about it and randomly decided to try plugging the usb into the port in the back, directly into the motherboard, instead of through the case on the front. Not sure what the issue was but so far everything is working great.