Windows 10 update ruined my color (no blue)

rkgcnc

Prominent
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, When I woke up Windows 10 had decided it was time for an update, but the update screwed up the colors, basically all the blue is gone, and everything is just green or purple. the blue windows background is now grey. the google logo is now purple, green, and light green just to give you an idea.

I have already checked the monitor and connections, it isnt my hardware because my bios shows correctly. Im currently updating my nvidia drivers. Im trying to avoid doing a full windows reinstall. Dores anyone else have this issue?

Solution

rkgcnc

Prominent
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so when it uninstalled the old drivers the color returned to normal. but installing the new drivers caused the colors to go wonky again.

rkgcnc

Prominent
Aug 8, 2017
so I just uninstalled my graphics card and restart to have windows install its own drivers and it worked, until this morning yet another MANDATORY (i hate microsoft...) update fucked my color... lather, rinse, repeat to get color back, lasted almost 20 min till it just decided to go haywire again. I have no idea PLEASE HELP!

darsondriss

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017

I seem to be having the same issue. Uninstall graphics card fixed it for like 5 minutes then no blue again

At least you didn't use the F word on a family forum.

Solution