Windows 10 upgrade eliminated my ability to Print. Need suggestions...

GrnNatMU

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
Background...

A few days ago, I decided against my better judgement to do the free upgrade to Windows 10. I was (and now am again) a very happy Windows 7 Home Premium user. After the upgrade completed, although the look was very nice and I liked the interface, I lost too much functionality. Several hardware devices no longer worked, I missed my desktop gadgets, and to require someone to purchase an additional software just to play a DVD is ridiculous in today's world especially since previous versions had the Media Center / Player included. Too make a long story short, after a day of trying to solve the issues on Windows 10, I opted to revert back to Windows 7. After the reversion process completed, everything worked again except the Printer and it did not re-install Windows Media Center. I'm not a total idiot with computer hardware and OS repairs. I've built my own machines, solved my own problems for years, and helped others with their IT issues, but this has me stumped.

So here is what I need help with...

I have a relatively new HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw printer. It is (and always was) connected via a home network IP port. The scanner works fine and communicates with the desktop via the same method since reverting back to Windows 7 (also didn't work in 10). The printer appears in the printer's and devices list, set as default, status is ready with 0 in queue. I can edit and access all of it's preferences, toner levels, etc. I can open any application, select print and I get the full preview, can adjust settings as normal and send the job to print. The printer however doesn't receive the job. It's as if it printed magically somewhere, but not here. There are no error messages from Windows, from the HP utility, or on the printer display. The queue still says 0 and status on the device is Ready. But yet I have nothing on paper. The print jobs disappear like a fart in the wind.

Things I've already checked and tried...

I've re-booted the machine more than once.
I've deleted the printer and re-added it (Including the IP port).
I've re-installed the drivers / checked for updates.
I've run the Windows troubleshooter. No problems detected, it brought me here.
I've pinged the Printer via the CMD prompt using it's IP address. Ping Test was Excellent
I've tested printing from my wireless laptop (running Windows 7 Pro) and it prints normally. So it's not the printer or the network.
I used Windows recovery to revert back to Windows 7 from the 10 upgrade, so it should be the working like before, but it's not.
I have checked the Print Spooler in Services. It's running without sign of error. I Stopped it and restarted it.

How do I fix this without having to go through doing a clean install of the OS and all of my software?